This is likely to be related to the fact that you're currently smack in the middle of what is referred to variously as your 'six-week-spurt', or as here, your 'six week slump'.
Loosely translated, this entails you performing any one of the following at what seems to be entirely random intervals:
- Feeding until your eyes bulge;
- Giggling, laughing, making cute noises;
- Smiling and playing and staring at either the bedframe or the wallhanging, depending on which room we're in;
- Filling your nappy while you smile at me;
- Puking on me and then smiling at me; and
- Screaming blue murder.
Go to sleep, punkling, please.